use and disclosure of your information when you use the Service and tell you to do so
about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We use your personal information to provide and improve the Service. By using the
Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with
Interpretation and Definitions
The words whose initial letter is capitalized have a defined meaning
under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same thing
meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or
- parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under
- common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or
- more of the shares, equity interests or other voting securities
- for the election of directors or other managing authorities.
- Company (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- Agreement) refers to Gamer Be.
- Cookies are small files stored on your computer, mobile device or
- any other device by a website, which contains the details of your browsing
- history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a
- mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is all data relating to an identified or
- identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data
- on behalf of the company. It refers to external companies or
- persons engaged by the Company to facilitate the Service
- the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the
- Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically or generated by the
- use of the Service or of the Service infrastructure itself (for example
- the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Gamer Be, accessible via https://gamerbe.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
- or other legal entity on behalf of which that person has access to or
- use of the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal information
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet protocol
address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on it
those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect
certain information automatically, including but not limited to the type
mobile device you use, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your
mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet
browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our
Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Control and store certain information. The tracking technologies used are beacons,
tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze it
Our service. The technologies we use may include:
- Cookies or browser cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your
- Device. You can instruct your browser to refuse or indicate all cookies
- when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you can
- you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you’ve adapted
Web beacons. Certain parts of our Service and our emails may contain
small electronic files called web beacons (also called clear
gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that the Company allows, for
for example, to count users who visited those pages or opened an email
and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain enabled
Your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session
Cookies are deleted once you close your web browser. Learn more about.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes Below:
- Necessary/Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services
- available through the Website and to enable you to use some of it
- functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use
- user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested
- cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you
- those services.
- on the website.
- Functionality cookies Type: persistent cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use
- the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
- preference. The purpose of these cookies is to offer you more
- personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences
- each time you use the website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding
Use of Your personal Information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of
- our service.
- To manage your account: to confirm your registration as a user of the
- Employ. The personal data you provide may give you access to various
- functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered person
- For the execution of an assignment: the development, compliance and
- execution of the purchase contract for the products, items or services
- You have made a purchase or other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, phone calls, text message or otherwise
- equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile phone
- push notifications from the application regarding updates or informational
- communication regarding the functionalities, products or contracted
- services, including security updates, as necessary or reasonable
- their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about
- other goods, services and events we offer that are similar
- that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out
- not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend to and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out
- a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or
- other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether or not on sale
- care or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar procedure
- which personal data held by us about our service users are among the assets
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as
- such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining effectiveness
- of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,
- products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal Information in the Following Situations:
With service providers: We may share your personal information with
Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to
contact you. For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to
Retention of your personal Data
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company also retains Usage Data for internal analytics purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our Service, or when we are required by law to retain this data for an extended period of time.
Transfer of your personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s branch offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
information represents your consent to that transfer.
Delete your personal information
You have the right to remove or request that we assist in removing the
Personal information we have collected about you. Our Service may provide you with the ability to delete certain information about you
from the Service.
You can update, change or delete your information at any time by logging into your account, if you have one, and going to the account settings section where you can manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete personal information you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information where we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of your personal information.
If the company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, Your
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
Complying with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
Prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we may approx
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect
Your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification
of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let you know in advance via email and/or a prominent notice on our service
until the change takes effect and update the “Last updated” date at the top
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org