Welcome to Gamer Be. Dear visitor you will find today best controller information here. How GOD Of War X360ce work with different setting features.
About GOD of War
A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play large quantity games on any PC if you don’t want to play the game without controller then read under below. But the controller sometime not function properly or at all without the same right settings. The X360ce Settings for God of War will help you in your gamepad controller to play game.
Whomever, X360ce is an emulator that helps to you set gamepad controllers to play every kind of PC game and the settings are very easy to managing. This content will tell you about what you want to know about this game and how to install/download it. It would also gave the guide for the X360ce Settings for God of War.
What you need to know about God of War
God of War is an action-adventure game released on PlayStation 2 in 2005. Developers are Santa Monica Studio, Ready at Dawn, Jetpack Interactive, Daybreak Game Company, Javaground. Publishers also include Sony Interactive Entertainment and Capcom. God of War is now available for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. God of War system requirements include 8GB RAM memory, 70GB storage, NVIDIA GTX 960 (4GB) or AMD R9 290X (4GB) graphics card. This game requires at least 70 GB of free disk space to run better on your PC.
How to Download God of War
There are many websites where you can download video games these days, but you can also download from the Steam store. To download this game, follow the steps below.
- Please visit the site after viewing.
- Sign in to your account if you already have one or sign up for an account.
- Search for “God of War” using the search icon.
- After confirming the contents, please click “Add to Cart”.
- Add the required payment.
- The game will be added to your library once the payment is complete.
- You can now download God of War from your library.
Controller X360ce Setting for God of War
God of War’s X360ce settings are below and are easy to set up on any PC. However, to do this, you’ll need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator first before you can start setting it up. Follow the steps below to complete this process.
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- When the website opens, click “x360ce 64 bit”.
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to start setup
- Open the downloaded emulator
- Click the build icon displayed in the dialog box to build Xinput 1_3.dll.
- Click Search Settings Automatically.
- Click the “Auto” icon to enter data into the controller and prepare for configuration.
- make settings
- Click each button and check that it works normally while watching the screen display.
- If it doesn’t work properly, put it using the controller option
- Click Save
- Close it and copy the X360ce file to God of War’s ‘file location’ along with the other DLL files you created. Save completed.
These are the steps required for God of War’s X360ce setup. Once that’s done, you can play this game with your gamepad controller.
Share This if you agree with us
- You Tube